This website (mani.co.jp) is operated by Mani, Inc. (hereafter "we"). Please read the terms and conditions of use before using the site. You may use this website only if you consent to these terms and conditions. Please note that the content may be changed without prior notice. For specific sections of the content, please read and abide by the respective terms and conditions.
Regarding the content of this website, we make no guarantee whatsoever as to its accuracy, usefulness, reliability, or safety. The content and the website address may be changed or deleted without prior notice. The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the most recent information at all times. We shall not be liable for any resulting damage.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this website (names, logos, trademarks, images, pictures, articles, and other copyrighted items) are protected under the copyright laws and related regulations and laws of the various countries. Unauthorized use, copying, or modification of any content without consent beyond the range permitted by law is prohibited.
The following acts directed against us, affiliated companies, their executives or employees, or other companies and organizations are strictly prohibited when using this website:
- ●Acts that slander, libel, or threaten
- ●Acts that cause disadvantages or damage
- ●Acts that may damage trust
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- ●This website is under our control. Although the website is accessible from all over the world in areas subject to different laws and regulations, both we and the users shall agree that its use is bound by the laws of Japan and the regulations of Tochigi prefecture, where our headguarters is located.
- ●We make no claim or assertion on the website that its content is appropriate for the environment from which the user accesses the website. Access to the website is made by the free will of the user, with whom responsibility for the use of the website lies.
- ●Utsunomiya District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of first instance unless otherwise specifically stated.
Links to This Site
Please refrain from linking to this website if any of following applies or may apply:
- ●The linked website slanders or libels our or our group's products and services or has content that damages trust in us or our group.
- ●The linked website contains illegal information.
- ●The linked website has content contrary to public decency or and social ethics.
- ●The link does not clearly show that the information is from this website, as with frame links or image links. (Please set up the link so that this website appears fully on the browser screen or is shown in the view window.)
- ●The link gives the false impression that a partnership or cooperative agreement of some kind exists between the source of the linkand us or our group or that we or our group recognize or support the source of the link.
Even where none of the above applies, we may ask you to change a link setting or delete a link. Please note also that the website or its address may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
Collection tags are embedded in some pages of this website not to identify the user’s personal information, but to gather usage (access) information. The collected access data is used for the purpose of enhancing customer convenience and to maintain and enhance quality.
Links from This WebSite
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by other sites operated by third parties that have links to or from this website.
- ■Recommended Web Browser
Microsoft I.E. 8.0 or higher
Mozilla Firefox latest version
Google Chrome latest version
Safari 5.0 or higher
- ■Recommended Screen Resolution
1024 x 768 or higher