Mani, Inc. (hereafter "we") conducts its business based on our corporate policy in order to meet stakeholder expectations and gain stakeholder trust. Personal information is the valuable property of stakeholders and should be handled with stringent care. It is also an important corporate asset as a new source for value creation. We handle stakeholder personal information in accordance with the basic rules stated below.
- We observe personal information protection laws and related rules and regulations. We also enforce this policy consistently to maintain and improve it continuously.
- We establish management systems for personal information protection and disseminate this policy to all employees to ensure compliance.
- We handle personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use. We do not disclose or provide personal information given by stakeholders to third parties without stakeholder consent except where there are reasonable grounds to do so.
- We maintain our personal information accurate and up to date and work to prevent unauthorized access.
- We respond promptly and honestly to inquiries from stakeholders regarding personal information.
Purpose of Use
When collecting personal information from stakeholders, we clearly state the purpose of use beforehand and use the data only for the stated purpose. If there is a need to use the information beyond the stated purpose, we confirm and obtain consent beforehand.
Provision of Personal Information
We do not disclose or provide stakeholder personal information except where:
- Consent has been given
- It is permitted or required by regulations
- Personal information management is entrusted to a third party, in which case a contract is concluded with the third party and appropriate supervision carried out.
Requests for Disclosure, Correction or Suspension of Personal Information
Regarding stakeholder personal information, we respond to requests for:
- Notification of purpose of use
- Correction and amendment
- Suspension of use or of provision to third parties.
Procedure for Disclosure
Please apply for disclosure via fax or postal mail to the address stated below. Please note that inquiries, but not requests for disclosure, can be made by telephone, email or in person. Detailed procedures will be explained through written communication or other means after confirmation of the applicant’s (or agent's) identity. Submission of our original application form may be requested.
|Address||8-3 Kiyohara Industrial Park, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321-3231
TEL: +81-28-667-1811 FAX: +81-28-667-8341
Business hours: Mon.-Fri. 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00
(except public holidays and company holidays)
|Direct request by individual||Driver's license or passport|
|Request through agent||Letter of authorization bearing seal of requesting individual accompanied by seal authentication certificate or resident card (the requesting individual may be contacted by telephone).|
|Charges||Where a request for notification of purpose of use or disclosure is made via postal mail, postage will be charged for each request, which may be paid in cash or by other means.|